Midas Gold Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Jan 7, 2015 - Midas Gold Corporate Presentation
- Wed Dec 31, 2014 - Annual Information Form for Year Ended December 31, 2014
- Wed Dec 31, 2014 - Financial Statements and MD&A for the year ended December 31, 2014
- Tue Dec 16, 2014 - Midas Gold Files Technical Report for Stibnite Gold Project Preliminary Feasibility Study on SEDAR
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA Midas Gold Corp. (MAX:TSX, MDRPF:OTCQX) Further to yesterday's news release, the Company today announced that it has filed an independent Technical Report on SEDAR detailing the results of the recent Preliminary Feasibility Study on its Stibnite Gold Project in Idaho.
To view and download the report, please visit www.sedar.com. The report will also be available on the C
- Mon Dec 15, 2014 - Midas Gold Completes Positive Preliminary Feasibility Study for Stibnite Gold Project, Idaho
Redevelopment offers Potential for Restoration of Brownfields Site with Significant Economic Benefits
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Midas Gold Corp. (MAX:TSX / OTCQX:MDRPF) today announced the results of an independent Preliminary Feasibility Study and technical report (the \'PFS\') completed on its Stibnite Gold Project (the \'Project\') in Idaho. Redevelopment of the Project has the potential to clean up an existing brownfields site and cre
- Mon Dec 15, 2014 - PFS - Webcast Presentation
- Mon Dec 15, 2014 - PFS - Complete Presentation
- Fri Dec 12, 2014 - Midas Gold to Announce Results of Prefeasibility Study on December 15, 2014
Will Host Conference Call and Webcast
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Midas Gold Corp. (TSX:MAX / OTCQX:MDRPF) today reported that it will announce the results of the preliminary feasibility study (\'PFS\') on its Stibnite Gold Project (the \'Project\') located in Valley County, Idaho before markets open on Monday December 15, 2014.
Midas Gold will also be hosting a conference call and webcast at 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST) on Monday, December 15, 2014 to discuss highlights of the Stibnite Gold Project PFS and to provide analy
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 - Midas Gold appoints Idaho-based Directors
Returning to its Historic Roots, Project to be called the \'Stibnite Gold Project\' Going Forward
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA Midas Gold Corp. (TSX:MAX / OTCQX:MDRPF) and its wholly-owned Idaho-based subsidiary Midas Gold Idaho, Inc. (\'Midas Gold, Inc.\') (collectively, \'Midas Gold\') today appointed prominent local community members to Midas Gold Corp.'s and Midas Gold, Inc.'s boards of directors, adding a significant lev
- Tue Sep 30, 2014 - Financial Statements and MD&A for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014