Midas Gold Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 - Midas Gold appoints Idaho-based Directors
Returning to its Historic Roots, Project to be called the \'Stibnite Gold Project\' Going Forward
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA Midas Gold Corp. (TSX:MAX / OTCQX:MDRPF) and its wholly-owned Idaho-based subsidiary Midas Gold Idaho, Inc. (\'Midas Gold, Inc.\') (collectively, \'Midas Gold\') today appointed prominent local community members to Midas Gold Corp.'s and Midas Gold, Inc.'s boards of directors, adding a significant lev
- Tue Sep 30, 2014 - Financial Statements and MD&A for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014
- Wed Sep 10, 2014 - Midas Gold Updates Mineral Resources for the Golden Meadows Project, Idaho
Indicated Mineral Resources increase 29% to more than 5.4 million oz of Gold
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Midas Gold Corp. (TSX:MAX / OTCQX:MDRPF) today updated its mineral resource estimates for the Golden Meadows Project (the \'Project\'), located in the historic Stibnite-Yellow Pine mining district in Idaho. These updated estimates incorporate more than 45,000m of additional drilling completed since 2012 that was focused on converting mineral resources from the inferred to the indic
- Wed Aug 20, 2014 - Midas Gold Provides Metallurgical Update on its Golden Meadows Au-Ag-Sb Project, Idaho
Results Confirm Robust Gold and Antimony Recoveries
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Midas Gold Corp. (TSX:MAX / OTCQX:MDRPF) today provided an update on its extensive independent metallurgical test program completed for the Golden Meadows Project, which is located in the historic Stibnite mining district of Idaho. Since the completion of the Preliminary Economic Assessment published in September 2012 (the \'PEA\'), Midas Gold's process and metallurgical consultants have focused on de
- Tue Jul 29, 2014 - Midas Gold Corporate Presentation
- Mon Jun 30, 2014 - Financial Statements and MD&A for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014
- Mon Jun 9, 2014 - IACI Conference Presentation - June 2014
- Thu May 15, 2014 - Midas Gold Reports Results of Annual General Meeting
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Midas Gold Corp. (MAX:TSX / MDRPF:OTCQX) (\'Midas Gold\' or the \'Company\') today announced the results of its annual general meeting, which was held in Vancouver on May 14, 2014. Following the meeting, Stephen Quin, President and CEO, provided those present with a brief overview of the Company's progress over the past year and its plans going forward.
Annual General Meeting Voting Result
A total of 56.6 million common shares were represented at the
- Mon Apr 7, 2014 - Midas Gold Updates Progress on its Golden Meadows Au-Ag-Sb Project, Idaho
Optimization of Planned Preliminary Feasibility Study Advances on Many Fronts
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Midas Gold Corp. (TSX:MAX / OTCQX:MDRPF) today provided a progress report on its Golden Meadows Project in the historic Stibnite mining district of Idaho. Since the completion of the Preliminary Economic Assessment published in September 2012 (the \'PEA\'), the Midas Gold team and its consultants have focused on efforts to optimize th
- Mon Mar 31, 2014 - Financial Statements and MD&A for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014